Foraging and Bushcraft in Surrey
Joyful Seasonal Nature Connection
Elspeth’s workshops and walks are designed to provide you with the skills to boost your confidence outdoors and deepen your understanding of how to connect with the natural world.
Activities can include:
- Celebrating and getting to know our native trees and how they have historically been used for food, medicine and bushcraft
- Seasonal foraging and plant identification
- Wildcrafting such as making cordage & beginners guide to whittling
- Fire lighting and getting started with campfire cooking
- Singing around the campfire
- Introduction to maps and navigation
- Laughter-based wellness sessions
"I joined one of Elspeth's workshops and can't believe how much she packed into one afternoon. I left with new skills in foraging, crafting and fire making. More importantly, I left with a sense of peace, refreshed and revitalised for the week ahead."